If you want to experience that flying in the air fells like what so go for
bungee jumping it will surely help you to experience it. Bungee
jumping is an adventurous activity that is about to have a free fall
experience from a great height. During your jump, your legs are
tied with an elastic cord which is properly attached to the jumping
surface. They will give you two attempts to jump and will not push
you down if in the given two chances you will not jump then your
chance is over and no money will be refunded. The whole bungee
jumping is designed by an Indonesian team.
There are some other activities which you can do rather than
Bungee jumping like Giant swing and flying fox. There you will get
different rates for different activities with some different offers.
Photography and Videography are not allowed at this site. If any
tourist wants photographs so it will cost an additional charge
Bungee jumping in Rishikesh is the highest Bungee jumping
platform in India which is about 83 meters long. If you visit
Uttrakhand and want some thrilling adventure in your life so we
prefer you to go for Bungee Jumping.
The Bungee jumping is located at Mohanchatti near Rishikesh. It
is a cantilever platform built over an iron cliff over HYUL river, a
tributary of river Ganga.
There are two more activities rather than Bungee jumping
- Giant swing
- Flying fox
This activity is performed on the same platform as Bungee
jumping but here, you are provided a seat harness, and ropes are
attached to it, instead of tying ropes on your ankles. This activity
is also performed by two people at the same time. It is done with a
height of 83 meters.
This activity is usually done by three people at a time. You are harnessed
with a wire and released at a height of 120 meters due to gravity will
reach a speed of 140 – 160 km/hr. If you want to do it alone so it will cost
an additional cost for it.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT BUNGEE JUMPING IN RISHIKESH
- All foreigns must share their passport and visa details at the time of
arrival and entry at the bungee jumping office.
- Tuesday’s are off for the Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh ( holiday )
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actual .
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual at the time of booking, and
- also at the time of arrival ( except PAN card )
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions.
- In that condition, the next best possible time slot will be informed to the customer.
- Women who are more than three months pregnant or a person with neck pain, broken leg/arm, or back pain are restricted to do this activity.